To develop each player individually to improve his or her skill, including:
- technique (dribbling, passing, juggling, heading, moves)
- physical ability (running, jumping, speed, agility)
- mental approach to playing
To develop a strong team, emphasizing:
- good sportsmanship
- game conditioning
- knowledge of the game
- tactical ability
Coach Brice brings his passion and dedication to soccer to every practice and game. He is well respected in the community for his coaching style. He makes all of his players confident enough to believe in themselves and to fully express their talents during games.
Coach Brice has more than 9 years of coaching experience. He has been coaching in the DC metro area since 2004 including coaching a semi-professional team in Washington DC.
He holds the following coaching licenses:
- Advanced National Diploma, NSCAA (B license)
- National Diploma, NSCAA (C license)
- Advanced Regional Diploma, NSCAA (D license)